Wednesday, June 15, 2011

question??

so brendan and i have the most difficult task of finding his "real" job starting in july 2012.  you might think that is a long way off but in the medical world it is time to start interviewing and sign a contract.  most people go back to family, because in my mind and i don't know the statistics but most have family members that are physicians which means one thing, CONNECTIONS.  we are a bit of a different story.  our parents live in two different states, we have never lived closer than 5 hours to either of them while married, and to be honest, the south is hot and humid.  nashville has become home for us.  we do love it here! we just aren't set on living in any one particular place, which makes the whole looking for a job, a really big job.  i have always said, and i will stand by this statement forever, i will go where ever brendan finds the best job for him and our family, i can live anywhere. 

so, if you could live anywhere, where would it be????

5 comments:

  1. nashville.

    From what I hear San Francisco has great weather - always. It was wonderful when I visited in Nov. 09

    I loved portland, OR when I visited last summer

    I always think Birmingham is nice when i drive thru there.

    Denver or Colorado Springs are attractive places in my mind though i've never been to either.

    Charlotte, NC is nice - been there a few times now that my parents live up that way.

    Suburbs of Atlanta are nice, but the traffic, oh the traffic.

    Anywhere but here... ;)

    Ok, I'll quit now. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - do you wikitravel? go to wikitravel.org - it's like wikipedia for cities. You can see fun things to do, where to eat, where to play, where to stay, etc. Also gives city stats. May be helpful in learning about other towns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to Charlottesville!!! It's like 78 degrees today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is Nashville of course! that means more SYTYCD parties!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete