Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mothering MSC


Some things you just have to accept when you mother many small children:

-You may not shower everyday, or every other day, or maybe just once a week
-Crumbs, lots of crumbs on the kitchen floor, or any floor for that matter, especially in the car. (unless you have a dog)
-public tantrums... Inevitable
-someone always needs a hug or attention, you included
-not everyone or maybe anyone will like the dinner you cooked
-people will look at you like you are crazy in public, especially if it is a week you haven't showered much
-just prepare an answer when people tell you "your hands are full", you will never stop hearing it...
-when you get sick, call your Mom, she makes everything better!

FYI, I love my life!


Thanks Mom for coming to help!














3 comments:

  1. I always hear, "You have your hands full." I TRY to answer, "yes, my hands are full of love."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, betsy!! glad your mom was there to help...always good to have mom around :)

    ReplyDelete