And 6 years ago today I realized immediately when holding him the pure joy of being a grandmother! Happy birthday sweet Kyle!
And his terrible aunt hasn't even shipped his gift. So sorry. Happy Birtday Kyle!
Happy big 6th birthday, KWR! I will always remember painting your mommy's toenails before you were born in New Orleans! Hugs...
Happy Birthday, Kyle! Thanks for being one of Graham's very first buddies.jo
Happy Birthday, sweet Kyle! But no. No no no no no. It was NOT 5 years ago that I met this sweet, amazing family. No. Time cannot be flying this quickly. Love you guys!
And 6 years ago today I realized immediately when holding him the pure joy of being a grandmother! Happy birthday sweet Kyle!
ReplyDeleteAnd his terrible aunt hasn't even shipped his gift. So sorry. Happy Birtday Kyle!
ReplyDeleteHappy big 6th birthday, KWR! I will always remember painting your mommy's toenails before you were born in New Orleans! Hugs...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Kyle! Thanks for being one of Graham's very first buddies.
ReplyDeletejo
Happy Birthday, sweet Kyle! But no. No no no no no. It was NOT 5 years ago that I met this sweet, amazing family. No. Time cannot be flying this quickly. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete