Friday, September 18, 2009

a dog


my boys really want a dog. i tell them when all of the kids in our house are potty trained we will get a dog. well, that will be at least another two or three years after our 4th is born; due april 7th.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What wonderful news, Betsy! I'm #4 in my family and think it's a great number :-) We hope to catch up to y'all some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations, awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you! Brad wants me to tell you he will call Brendan to get the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is awesome! Congrats! I love the surprise post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your babies are all so cute that I can't wait to see #4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bets! How wonderful! I really missed seeing you and if I am not pregnant again in the summer, I plan to make a trip to Tennessee... so we must catch up then! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Betsy!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH!!! SHUT UP!!! Betsy, um...that's awesome!!! More quilts to make! ha! love you and so happy for you and brendan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Betsy! It's Christie (Brock) Luis. I found your blog through Wendy Welti. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival. Never thought that would be what I would read my first visit to your blog. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy! You have a beautiful family by the way!

    ReplyDelete